Friday, January 4, 2013

Alert @ Home Dog...Still Alerting

Wow it has been a while since my last post, sorry about that. Life does get you going in so many directions. Faith, family, friends,work, loss,ups and downs often can pull you away from "plans" Though I am still kicking :) and so is our little Frosty.
Frosty continues to be our alert at home dog. I continue to need to work on working with him daily as much and as regularly as possible. One thing that he has learned since we brought him home is not to jump at me when I give my little man his insulin shot. Frosty now is very good about staying right there with us and not jumping. He waits while I give it to him. Then he know a reward comes next much like on his alerts letting him know that this is a very good and important thing for my little man. He pretty much was great since the beginning with the bg checks always staying close by and was like he just knew that he needed the bg check. Was not real bad with when I gave him shots just would jump on me a little so had to hold him or get someone else to. Now I don't have to do that at all. Frosty continue to be attentive to the little man. The little man and I just love our simply superb dog :) Thanks for stopping by. Again I will try and post more often...New year new beginnings..have a simply superb day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment