Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mommy To The Rescue

So I have been going to a local shelter adoption and viewing their dogs for a couple of weeks now. I found our match it is a Maltese mix. Temperament looks good also may be potty trained as he did not go in the place that he was in. Maltese are good with other animals and children. Will need to make sure my youngest knows to be gentle with him though. They are said to be easy to train. I plan to start basic positive obedience training right away. I am also going to try and work on scent training with the Maltese this is the main reason why I am getting her...to detect low blood sugars. He will be my 4 year old's dog. I have a lot of work ahead of me and pray that it is successful. We bring our furry friend home tomorrow. We shall see how it goes. He is so adorable me and my little man can't wait to bring him home. Praying Mr. Maltese mix :) will get along with my other two dogs and they will get along with him. I will share pictures and his name soon and continue to share our journey. Hope you have a PAWrific day!:) Simply Superb Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment